A full medical examination is recommended at the veterinarian on an annual basis for your animal companion. Such a visit allows to ensure his good health.
A preventive visit has distinct stages:
Detailed physical examination aimed at determining the state of health of your animal and any health problem that may ensue;
- Annual blood test depending on the age of your animal;
- Nutritional recommendations adapted to the needs of your animal;
- Giving vaccinations based on a program adapted to the lifestyle of your companion;
- Search for any internal parasite via stool analysis;
- Prevention of heart worms, intestinal worms and skin parasites (e.g. fleas and ticks).